Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

COOGI AND SHORTS






Welcome back...

I'm here with an old school vibe. Now some of you might of heard of COOGI - it's an Australian brand that was quite huge back in the day, like before I was even born. They were known for their dope sweatshirts as seen on Biggy Smalls. I found this real COOGI jumper in a vintage store like 2/3 years ago and it's been my ultimate favourite jumper of all time!!

So... Here's how I styled my jumper....

My Adidas bucket hat which can be found in JD sports - my primark men's grey shorts (I live in these - so comfy)

And my Vans. I loveeeee my Vans! I'm very boring when it comes to footwear. I don't see myself buying the most craziest new trainers or the new Nikes every time they come out... That's just me, I'm more crazy about clothes then shoes personally! 

Oh and the backpack is my mothers! (Finders keepers right?)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Always love an old skool vibe, the sweater is awesome xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign