Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

PLAYING WITH PRINT








Hey Hey...

Welcome back :)

Hope everything is good in the hooood!?

Im back with a Pretty Little Thing ... A two piece from ... Yeah PRETTYLITTLETHING.com (lol I tried doing something there) - I'm in love with this look right now it's so comfy, the material is just perfect to wear, especially when it gets to those breezy quite chilly summer nights.

If you guys haven't checked out PrettyLittleThing.com yet then please do... They have cute stuff that would be perfect for your holidays or BBQ days. 

They saved my life for my holiday when I went to Gran Canaria a week ago (posts will be up soon)

So what did I decide to wear it with? My shoes are from FrontRowShop.com and my backpack is vintage I guess, it's been featured in many of my outfit posts.

My sunglasses are from h&m! 
I had to be quite minimal with this look because it's a statement piece.

Well, I hope you liked this post... And let me know if you want me to do certain posts or looks!
Oh & for those who probably think why do I have such a mean mug face in my photos..? Well I have no idea, it's my model face lol - I added a rare photo of me smiling at the end just to make up for it haha. I do smile sometimes =]


See you in the next post

Love,

Biher
Xoxox

1 comment:

  1. That's it. You should model. And keep them posts coming girl, consistency will bring you success, you're really good at this!

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign