Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

GRADUATE FASHION WEEK 2014











Hello. *waves* thanks for stopping by :)

So this marks the last day of GFW - it was fun and loved being there and learning so many new things as well as seeing other graduates work!

I love the sun, and I was feeling it too! - it was a nice summery day so I decided to go with this casual look.

The crop top is a two piece from Missguided, I have the matching skirt but for this look I decided to rock the crop top on its own and paired it up with my Zara boyfriend ripped jeans - this time I didn't do them myself haha!

These super white faux leather, Lace up canvas boots are from eBay - the love I have for eBay ya'lllll! only £20 too. Oh and I'll be doing an eBay finds posts for you guys because I find so many amazing things for such good prices!

My tartan shirt that I wrapped up around my waist is from River Island, its pretty old school right now but I think you can find these anywhere if you just search for them - but most likely most of you guys might even have some!

The backpack is my mother's - recycling at its best ;)

Accessories 
Earrings - Miss Selfridge
Watch - Casio

See you in the next post...

Love,
Biher
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign