Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

FLOWER POWER






Yikes! - Hey Hey Heyyy...
welcome back!
Time is flying by... Apologies on the late post, this is my last holiday post from Gran Canaria... I've had a little mishap with my laptop but all is good now.

I mean, looking back at this is getting be super emotional - who doesn't want this sun, sand and sea oh and lets not forget the yummy cocktails too. I would love to go back to Gran Canaria it was such a beautiful place. 

I wore this Oversized shirt dress from PrettyLittleThing.com 
I didn't really take many heels and stuff on holiday because I need to be comfortable when walking around but throwing some heeled sandals for the night to the bar or dinner, you are set!

The bag is from LaModaUK and my hat is from eBay!

okay, so my clear glasses are like my ultimate faves right now, they're also from PrettyLittleThing. I've had so many compliments recently - such a statement piece!
I did change up my sunglasses towards the end, these bad boys are from h&m :)


See you in the next post

Lovee,

Biher
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Some serious envy going on I love everything.

    Charlotte // The Goodowl

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign