Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

PALM TREES AND OCEANS









Hey guys and gals

Welcome back or thanks for dropping by if you're a new reader! - been a minute huh?

Well I'm back with another outfit post. This one is from the holiday I took like 2weeks ago to Gran Canaria, such a beautiful place... I didn't want to come back at all :( 

I've been having so much options on what to wear out there thanks to PRETTYLITTLETHING.com - I wore this two piece which was super cute which you can find on their site. I wore it with my vans as I was walking around a lot that day but you can always change it up with a pair of cute heels. 

Below is how I would style it up for a dinner or night out in the town. The shoes are from Zara, and the sunglasses are from primark! Wear it with some cute red lippy for example my new ultimate fav is Ruby Woo. I've never purchased mac lipsticks, I'm such a weirdo lol 


The black kimono is from h&m for £5.99 - talk about bargain! Oh and you probably seen the sunglasses I'm wearing in my previous posts, from h&m too! 

Well that's all folks. 

See you in the post! 

Love,

Biher

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign