Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

SUMMER TIME FINE







Hey guys and gals! I'm back with a bright one! 

I'm a summer baby, and I love me some sunnnn! This dress is from PrettyLittleThing.com, which I will most defiantly have fun styling up for the festive seasons... 
I went for a festival look with this one - added a cute flower headband and the white backpack both from primark 


Okay so these shoes (from eBay) are actually amazing but so hard to walk in! I wouldn't really wear these to a festival but I would change them up to some wellies or some docs! 



I am not the one to play with colour, so this is a big step!



See you guys in the post...



Love,



Biher 



xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign