Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

COMFORT ZONE








Welcome -

A bit of tensing the stomach going on here! I don't go to the gym I'm just one of those girls who eats and eats and never puts on a single double cheeseburger!

So, It's actually a nice kind of warm sunny day today - Its October! I'm kinda shocked I could get away with wearing this outfit.

 I always look grumpy - or in this case, I have that "bitch face". it so hard to not have this face in my life lol!


lets get to the detailsss...

I'm wearing this matching Soul Cal - Bralet and briefs, going for that "sports luxe" I guess - its actually reasonably priced and looks good and clearly I am a fan of this!

I paired it with my grey tracksuit bottoms from the men's H&M section and my Mid Nike Air Force 1's

Just so that i don't look completely crazy and half naked during these cold bi-polar seasons, I decided to throw on this Khaki shirt I got from forver21 and my grey oversized coat you guys probably seen in my recent post.

Comfort is my thing!


See you in the next post

Love,

Biher 
xoxox


1 comment:

  1. ughhh you're flawless :')

    miseducationofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign