Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

FLARES AND ALL














Yesss, Welcome back - 
Hey I'm getting better at this! You guys are seeing me more often huh?

So let me introduce to you one of my favourite purchases from Zara so far - this grey two piece... these wide trousers and matching sweater. I got inspired by the new flare trend that I've been seeing and Zara is just always winning and always on point.
 - 
Thanks to them I saved a ton of £££ !!

Perfect and warm for this weather and oh so cosy, I paired it with my Nike Air Force 1s and my mother's mini backpack (lets just say "vintage")

I got this Navy snapback from American Apparel specifically for my Navy bomber jacket which I picked up from Bershka - not sure why I wanted to match it but it really attracted me lol 

So voilĂ ! - Here's the outfit of that day!

TOP & BOTTOM - ZARA
SHOES - NIKE AIR FORCE 1s
JACKET - BERSHKA
CAP - URBAN OUTFITTERS

See you in the next one...

Love,
Biher 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign