Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

FURRR N TINGS


 

 

Ermm, do I start this post with a HAPPY NEW YEARRRR starter or ....no?

well, this is a bit embarrassing (again) what is wrong with my lazy ass yo? Its been nearly over 2 months since my last post, likeeee please don't even believe me ever when I say I'm back to my weekly posting because this is an example of my terrible posting habits. 

However, as its something important to me, my blog is my priority - I do try to post as much as I can but believe me when everyone around works on a 9-5 and you have university, oh and lets not forget the lighting of this winter weather... hunny, MY skin needs the sun it neeeeds the light, this is one thing that some don't understand - I mean you guys who probably visit my blog often ( hi there ) will understand that I love giving you some modeling action... I can not work with a tripod oh no!

Enough of me talking some poop!

Lets get to the details...

COAT - MISSGUIDED
TOP - NEW LOOK
TROUSERS - ZARA 
BOOTS - PRIMARK
BAG - ZARA


See you in the next post....

Love,
Biher 
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign