Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

JUST CHILL



Hi, Hello!

So, what do I have here?

I'm wearing pretty much menswear minus the boots, the bag oh and the leggings lol.

This tee I'm rocking is from a clothing company called INCRWD. I was gifted this tee and I like guy things and overzised shirts... just fits my style I guess! -

Thanks Incrwd Team ;)



This over-sized is the one for me, I have like 6 other bomber jackets and many more to purchase - I seriously L o v e bomber jackets, I want every colour, style and length.
Beieve it or not I got this from Topman, This jacket is sold out everywhere...it was the last XS and it was on sale. *Brushes dirt off shoulder* thank youuuuu Topman

Shoes are from h&m and the bag is from Zara!

My cap is from Missguided. 
it was bad hair day!

well, I guess I'll see you guys in the next post

till then,

Love
 Biher
xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign