Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

THE VIEWS | SKY GARDEN


















Hello, Hiiii thanks for stopping by!


This one is a breath-taking one!
I went up to the Sky Gardens in the City, London
-

The views at this place is literally amazing, I have been on the London Eye and The Shard a few times and to be honest, this was by far the best view and the atmophere was so calming and such a relaxed environment. 
The 'garden' part is the beautiful scenery of a indoor forest, it is misted every 5 mins to keep the life of those flowers and trees alive.

There's is a Bar and restaurant if you want some refreshments and maybe some lunch or dinner while you admire the views of the great London. I wonder how this view would look during the evening, I am a sucker for incredible views!

The best thing about the Sky Garden is that its free to go up and no charge at all. But you must book in advance and I.D is required (they are pretty tight with the whole entrance thing, be warned its kinda like an airport security checking service, but nothing major, its quick!)


I went with my fellow good friend Sharks from www.givemesimplicity.co.uk 
- She said we had go here and I seriously LOVE her for that, because this is now one of my favorite spots in London. Thanks Booooo-thang! 
(She stole my cam that day and literally went crazy with the photos lol, they came out so amazing, and the weather was so good to us that day!)

So, the outfit details?

Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Zara
Leggings - Boohoo
Shoes - River Island


See you in the next post...

Love,
Biher
xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. I went to sky gardens recently in the evening pretty surreal defo have to go during the day!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign