Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

MONOCHROME DAZE




 



Hello, Hi!

Welcome Back to my blog...

I have a really sunny post for you guy's!
 It was such a sunny day and hunny, that ligggghhhhht!


So, anyways - as you can tell I just pop up on here pretty much once in a blue moon, literally! I just need a photographer where ever I go to be honest and this blog of mine would be updated like everyday just like these normal bloggers *sigh*

But for nowwwwwwwwwww here is my outfit of the day!

What Am I Wearing?

Top - Topshop
Shirt - Vintage (my mama's)
Leather Jacket - Zara
Trousers - Rokit Vintage
Shoes - River Island
Hat - Miss Selfridge
Choker - New Look


See you in the next post

Love,

Biher
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign