Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

BLACKOUT








Still vibin' in LA!

Woo! This is my first blog post from LA - Ive been here for a few days now and still got a few more to go.

It was shopping day and we headed out to the Beverly Centre to do some shopping (Not the best mall personally but i still got some stuff lol)

I love LA when it comes to the style and the vibe. I feel like I can dress like how I dress back home. I can play around with clothes and it allows me to have a relaxed look for the days out - whereas in Miami you have to be half naked, which I'm not really used to lol. 

But yeah, you will be seeing a lot more posts while I'm out here, hopefully bring back some colour in the future posts!

P.S I have a thing for Adidas socks. For me statement socks is like adding a necklace or a bracelet to a plain outfit.

What Am I Wearing?
T-shirt Dress - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - H&M
Shoes - Adidas Stan Smiths
Bag - LAModa (pretty old)


See you in the next post...
With Love,
Biher
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign