Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

MIAMI VIBES



 




Touchdown... Miami Beach!

Hello Again,

Apologies to those who are reading this while the weather outside is pretty terrible at the moment, but I hope this post warms up your day lol!

I just landed in sunnnnnyyyy Miami like 2 days ago, so I will be here for another 5 days, and by the time you're reading this it will be my second day in this beautiful vibrant city!

I am currently doing a mini tour in the U.S and I have two more states to do after Miami, I am so excited and lucky to have this opportunity again! - It's nice to get away and to be able to experience something that's completely different than England.

For my first holiday post, I had my girl take some shots for me (why drake came to my head I don't know) - then we were approached by a guy who was intrigued at what we were doing, and it turned out that he was a photographer. I like connecting with photographers and stylists and all of those in between, so I would also like to thank you to him for some of these amazing shots!


I will be doing some posts on my day to day outfits while I'm out here(thanks to my best friend as my personal photographer)


What Am I Wearing?

Bikini top - eBay 
High Waisted Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Kimono - H&M
Sandals - Primark
Bag - New Look



See you in the next post..
With Love,
Biher 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign