Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

SWIMSUIT SEASON








And Another One.... (DJ Khaled's Voice)

Welcome Back homies,

Today I did not play volleyball, I just posed in front of the net, because that is what it's there for.... (that was sarcasm) 


Honestly, I am loving this vitamin D right now, I can get used to this lifestyle lol.

 But anyways, this is kind of my favourite outfit so far. I've been wanting to wear these vintage Adidas shorts for a while now and today was that day.

Shoutout to eBay for these amazing swimsuits for such a great bargain (£5) - You can wear these to the beach or style them out with some high waisted jeans or skirt for a night out!

Oh and my good friend from Canada (heyyyyy girl, shoutouts to you boo lol) sent me some temporary metallic tattoos. I loveeee these so much, they really make a cute statement with these summer outfits!



What Am I Wearing?
Swimsuit - eBay
Shorts - Vintage Adidas
Sandals - Primark



See you in the next post...
With Love,
Biher 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign