Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

BACKYARD CHILLIN'











Hey Guys, 
Welcome back!
(YUP, Still in LA)


So I have been dying to wear this beautiful Dashiki I got from friwooclothing.com (I'm wearing a S/M)

Representing that african culture to the finest. 

I paired this dress up with my missguided knee high laced boots & Leather cap also from missguided (which btw I loveeee but It's not made for this LA weather)

I had to change the outfit around a little bit and wear something that would be better for the sun, so i threw on my Stan Smiths and a different cap.


If you love this Dashiki and you want to rock one before summer really ends?...
 Here's a code for you to use at the check out for 10% 
Just use: ITS-ON-ME

thank me later xoxo



See you in the next post,
With Love,
Biher
xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign