Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

THE GROVE










I can now tell that I have really tanned!

Let me tell you about this cute khaki dress. It was from Primark for £5. That's all really lol. Cute huh? - shopping alone is probably the best thing for me because I tend to find things that no one would pick up or find. I like to take time sometimes or else I'll just wonder off like every female does while shopping. 

I thought this dress would work out to be a nice little fit'... I styled them out with these Zara silver shoes & my side bag that you probably seen before.. (or if I wasn't feeling that I would just bring it down a bit with some crisp white trainers and a cap maybe)

I'm enjoying every moment in LA... And you will constantly hear it from me until the day I leave. 

Any suggestions to see/do stuff out here?
 Let me know! 

See you in the next post!
With Love,
Biher
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign