Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

SAUCIN' ON YOU













 Helloooo to the males & females that are awesome and come visit my blog! *waves*

I am back from my US Tour lol, back to the rainy & gloomy London (But deep down I have kinda missed it, I'll admit it ok)

I am back with my normal self with the bomber jackets and sneakers.
& It feels good to be honest! - As much as I love summer and the good things that come with, the winter style is where it's at!!

So, I decided to do a mixed Summer/Autumn look. It's not that cold and it's not that hot here in London (I mean when is it even normal, we carry our umbrellas, sunglasses AND jackets at the same time lol)

Ok, getting carried away... So this outfit is the "I am confused and I want to look warm yet the sun is out so I want to stay cool" kinda look! The white dress is actually surprisingly warm, well the upper area lol and I wear shorts with dresses all the time - so that the breeze doesn't give me some Marilyn Monroe moment, I ain't about that life!

The details
Bomber Jacket - Topman
Dress - Primark
Socks - Adidas
Sneakers - Air Jordan 9 Retro 
Bag - Aldo
Sunglasses - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign