Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

THE FAMOUS PINK WALL









You guys, listen....I could "Barely" see when I was taking these photos lol so apologies for the constant "Bitch Face".

But loooooook what I found!!
 I'm sure every blogger knows about this wall. Its the Paul Smith store (on Melrose Ave) and it's all painted pink outside, and i just thought it would be a great one for my blog with my bright Zara dress n all.

This Zara dress is probably the most comfortable thing I've worn yet! - especially in the heat, the air just flows through ya'll!

I've never dressed so ....whats the word? girly? yes GIRLY... on this trip, but it's a nice change i guess.


So, this dress was only £24.99 
It wasn't pricy at all and the sandals are from primark, I tend to buy sandals from primark because...yes, they are cheap but I can just throw them away after I've used them instead of bringing them back with me. So by doing this, it will help me with my packing situation too lol


Well I hope you liked this post. Oh and I only have a few days left here in LA and I'm back in the UK *insert sad face here*

This trip has been by far the best one yet! 

I'm not done yet though, I still got a few more days up In this b*tch!

Until next time! 

With love,
Biher 
Xoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign