Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

GLAMOUR IN THE STREETS








Welcome my fellow readers...

Right, let's not get it twisted, I do like my heels and all that glam sh*t. So I do sometimes like to dress up on certain occasions lol. 


Ok, so maybe some of us ladies will agree with me with this one, but I got my style inspiration and I guess you can say a little bit of the attitude from the one and only, yes... I got it from my mama! I was so obsessed looking at old photos of my mother, she had so much class and grace oh and style... And that is exactly what I love. Her presence was noticed by how she presented herself.... like, ya' feel me a little bit? ....Lol

My mum till this day will always be my inspiration. I am sure your mother is Goddess too! 


But besides that little appreciation speech...Let's talk about this look. Simple yet, I always want to let bitches know kinda vibe. Most of you might know me mainly from my tomboy stylish ways, just comfortable. This look I went for was simply because, I can wear this down or dress it up by adding some simple nude heels or anything other heels as the outfit is pretty much very basic and not too much colour going on.


Oh & ladies, just remain simply confident. Confidence is a million bucks. Trust me! 
$$$$$ 

What am I wearing? 
Top - Zara
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Jacket - Zara
Shoes - Office
Bag - New Look
Necklace - Lamoda


See you in the next post
Love,
Biher 
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still sell on Depop? I love your blog, you have amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit and I think she will look nice wearing Celebrity Leather Jackets as jacket is going to make her look more beautiful and hot. I want to appreciate you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign