Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

MORE VITAMIN D, MORE LIFE








Summer is creeping, I mean in LA... because Im pretty sure it's still November in London. I'm out here wearing my winter clothes in MAY.  I guess the sun decided to finally make an entrance over here... and I am livinnnnggg for it, Vitamin D for ya girl. 
Let's talk about today's style, hella basic. Comfy sneakers, some nice jeans that will have you feeling yourself, and that tight top with a pop of colour. I mean, you can't go wrong with that basic bitch look.
You might wonder why but I've been buying things from Zara a lot lately, I work next to one and it's just a habit to grab some lunch and pop into Zara. If you're not really a Zara shopper, then that's you lol
The one thing I try to do is to not buy the most obvious things from there but they are the number one high street clothing company that can rip any designer off but In a classy way lol. 





What am I wearing?

Top - Zara
Denim - Zara
Shoes - Nike 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign