Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

ORANGE YOU GLAD IM BACK








Ironically I found this door with the number 23 on it, and I was like cuteee, this the perfect setting for me right now lol, only reason because, currently, I'm 23 soon to be 24 (shout out to my fellow Cancerianssssss) and I look back at this past year and think to myself I can only be more positive and so thankful for the past and to the future. I want to gradually embrace into becoming this young woman with so much ambition and hope. I feel like every girl in her life has dealt with so much emotion and BS and she will let that beat her down and i mean, slowly she will say "fxck this, I can't do this anymore" but her alter ego will pop up and say "nah, you totally can b" - and as I talk about myself now, I can say I am so glad that I can prove to people and myself that - I am working towards something truly great, a little bit of success and happiness. With success, comes with failure and lessons which can bring us down, but without those, you can never accomplish greatness and the feeling of no fear along the way.


So, I think it's that time of year to start feeling yourself ladies (and gents lol). The sun is out, your holiday plans are soon approaching and all that great stuff. Wear your brightest lipstick, shoes or jumper. Today I am embracing the colour orange, it means forever the optimist, you fully expect something wonderful is about to happen. You've perfected being present, living in the moment, and focusing on what and who is in front of you. 


What colour you embracing?



What am I wearing?
head to toe - Zara 
(these guys need to start sponsoring me)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign