Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

THE WEDDING CRASHER









Ok, so I hope you're willing to sit here and read this because it might or it might not be a long one...


*takes a deep breath* 


Ya girl is back.

Lol, I would honestly leave it as that, but knowing me I always like to give an explanation for a lot of things.
*please be aware, I am very sarcastic*

So, I have been away for a while now, let's just say I'm not 100% down to do this blogging thing and I will say it until I am lol - Let me tell you why... 

Firstly, I graduated in June (flicks current weave) and I can't begin to mention on one of the most stressful times that has come across in my entire life, after being stuck in Yemen for 2 whole days by myself back in 2010 (that's another story time moment lol). But now that education is over, it's all about debts and bills. I am officially a full-time working girl, *yaaay* I decided to stay in London to pursue my goals and further my career in the Fashion world...I feel like some people would 100% know that I wouldn't go back to where I'm originally from which is Coventry. (I can't mock them anymore, they have uber and a snapchat filter now). 

Ok, so here's the excuse, I work non-stop and my job requires me to do very awkward hours, So there is a possibility that might be why I don't ever post on my blog and maybe the reason why it has been neglected, I'm more social media active than anything at the moment but I won't use that as an excuse. BUT, this is a very difficult job itself, you need to be a full-time kinda person, and to build your blog up is like you need to give it 100% or just leave it, but I'm working on it. 

All I'm saying is, stay tuned...and let us hope I don't do another great escape!

What am I wearing?
Top - Club Monaco
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Zara

With love, 
Biher
Xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Yay, congrats on graduating!! Stuck in Yemen?? I need to know what happened lol Love this look btw
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign