Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

ITS MY BIRTHDAY (month)











I'm a proud summer baby and I can't wait to show off wearing hardly anything lol.
this means... crop tops, bralets and shorts!

Today, I'm going to embrace my tomboy side and my "new" bob cut.

Am I the only one who actually loves embracing that she wears wigs and allaa that good stuff? Honestly, what more can you want, I can be Beyoncé today and Rihanna everyday. 😂

For those who are eager, no this ain't my hair and yes I get my hair from that black hair shop in Brixton lol.

This look is inspired by that girl who likes to look sporty but she really ain't, she just out here tryna flex that flat stomach for no reason.

These shorts are from Missguided, bralet from Forver21, shirt from brandy melville and my sneakers are the one and only Air Force 1s #Clean


2 comments:

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign