Pages

Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

WILD THOUGHTS








I hope you guys don't act like you ain't ever seen a bit of boobage before lol...

well, I'm back at it again with a sporty spice vibe. But first, let's talk about these pants (Club Monaco) so comfortable and they're men's too. Yes, 67% of my clothes are actually menswear and I think for me it's so much easier to style menswear it's like a throw it all together and you got a look type of vibe. This shirt is from Adidas, it's actually super oversized but I wouldn't really show boobage if I was going to be normal and wear it out lol, however, I would have it cropped by tying it.
comfy sneakers by Nike, these ones are actually not made for this warm weather, ideally autumn/winter type of sneakers but they went with the outfit - I don't like matching brands unless it's a tracksuit other than that, I don't really mind a bit of a mix n match.



I might change it up for the next post, so keep your eye on the blog!




thank you for coming! x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop My Favourites:

Copyright @ HUSSLE IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign